Sophia Jiaqing Olivo

DOB: August 8, 2007
Yangxi County, Guangdong Province
Yangxi Social Welfare Institute
Location: Iowa City, Iowa

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Gotcha Day #7

I am so glad to have Sophia as my daughter. Today, we celebrate seven years of Sophia being with us. She is growing up and becoming a wonderful girl. Today, we started learning countries and capitals in Central and South America. There were ten countries I did not know their capital. She asked me to make a list of them and memorize them!  She is the one who challenges me to learn something everyday. Shouldn't be the opposite?


1 comment:

Paz said...

I don't know how i arrived to this blog, (im chilean, from Chile, so excuse my bad english) But I think its a wonderful blog, its a nice idea and it will be great for Sophia read everything about her life when she becomes a grown up woman. Bye!