Sophia Jiaqing Olivo

DOB: August 8, 2007
Yangxi County, Guangdong Province
Yangxi Social Welfare Institute
Location: Iowa City, Iowa

Saturday, April 12, 2008


Thank you to all who responded my post at the Bethany forums. That was right, I just went to blogger.com and I was able to get access to post in our blogspot!
Went for a walk in Shamian Island. Again, we met more children who wanted to practice their English. We all took pictures of each other. Karen and Assen tried to play badminton with a little Chinese girl. She was pretty good!
I walked downtown and had lunch in a McDonald's. A Bic Mac meal cost only 22 yen. what a deal! It was crowded, but I was still able to get a seat.

1 comment:

deannatorija said...

Hooray!! What a beautiful Sophia and handsome big brother Assen you have. Congratulations on your (larger) family. Can't wait to meet the newest mamber.

Fernando, Deanna, Nando, Emma